Prevent injuries, tension, and discomfort caused by playing music! Learn about the relationship between your body and your instrument!
- Understand and experience how the body moves by following its natural design.
- Identify your own patterns of movement and learn how to transform them for playing free of tension.
- Discover the benefits of being aware of your body!
We will explore:
- The importance of body awareness in learning music and what body maps are
- Sitting and standing while playing
- How the legs move
- Common injuries in the arms
- We will apply Body Mapping to your instrument (Bring you instrument! Piano is available)
Saturday July 7th
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Lunch not provided. Feel free to bring your lunch!
9 Calgary St.
St. John’s NL
Early bird registration until
June 20th June 29th !!
General full course – $150.00
Students full course – $100.00
Morning only – $75.00
Late registration fee $15
Questions and Registration at: email@example.com